Overhead Door Co. of Central Jersey
Attn: Marketing Department
952 Route 202 South
Branchburg, NJ 08876
Call (908) 798-4749
- Collection of Information. We only collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and similar information if you voluntarily provide it to us. You may provide this information when participating in a survey, filling out a form, requesting information, applying for a job, or contacting us via email or phone. Rest assured, we utilize this information solely to fulfill your requests, administer programs, provide services, and for other necessary business purposes.
- Data Retention. We will retain the information we gather for as long as necessary to provide our products and services, fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy or the purpose outlined in the policy that was in effect when the data was collected, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as allowed by law.
- Social Media. Overhead Door Company of Central Jersey utilizes your information to engage with you on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, as well as video-sharing sites such as YouTube. We may also use this information to offer giveaways and provide you with valuable information, promotions, and exclusive offers. With your consent, we may showcase your testimonials on our website and social media channels. If you ever need to update or delete your testimonial, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, testimonial location, and contact details. Please note that we reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that are deemed inappropriate, including but not limited to offensive remarks, inaccurate information, or political content.
- Information You May Provide to Third Parties. Third-party vendors such as Google may use first-party cookies such as the “Google Analytics” cookies and third-party cookies such as the “DoubleClick” cookie, or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Site. Google will drop a cookie with a randomly generated ClientID in your browser that is anonymized, and we may send Google your IP Address. We may also use Google features such as the “Google Display Network Impression Reporting” and “Demographics and Interests Reporting” on our Site. Analytics such as age, gender, language you speak, the region you are from, the frequency you visit our Site, whether you are a new or returning user, and the type of browser you are using may be shared. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information by visiting www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also learn more about the Google Analytics opt-out add-on by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Security. At Overhead Door Company of Central Jersey, we prioritize the security and confidentiality of your personal information (PI). We have implemented robust security measures to protect your PI and limit access to it. In certain areas of our website, we utilize SSL encryption to further enhance the security of data transmissions. While we strive to safeguard your PI, it is important to note that we cannot guarantee absolute protection against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your information. We strongly advise you to take necessary precautions to safeguard your personal data whenever you are online. In compliance with applicable laws and regulations, we will promptly notify you in the event of a security breach involving sensitive information. If you become aware of any security concerns, please contact us using the email address provided above.
- Do Not Track. Numerous popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, presently feature a special "do not track" or "DNT" option. This innovative technology sends a signal to the website you are visiting, informing it of your browser preferences.
- Policy Updates. Overhead Door Company of Central Jersey understands the importance of staying current with industry practices and regulatory requirements. As a result, we may occasionally update this Policy. Minor changes will be implemented immediately, with the date of modification indicated at the top of this document. However, in certain situations, more significant revisions may be necessary. Rest assured, we will provide you with prominent notice of any such changes before they take effect or directly notify you. By continuing to use our products and services after the effective date of the Policy, you signify your acceptance of the revised terms. If you do not agree with the updated Policy, we kindly ask that you refrain from using our products or services and reach out to us using the contact information provided at the top of this document to close any account you may have created.
- Terms and Conditions. Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Site.