One thing all businesses have in common: they need to get maximum durability, reliability and value from their equipment, despite years of hard use. Garage doors are an excellent example: businesses expect them to take a beating and work flawlessly for many years, and are willing to periodically inspect and service them in order to keep them working at peak efficiency. Overhead Door offers a variety of commercial and industrial doors that meet the safety and performance requirements of the most demanding businesses. Whether the doors are steel, aluminum/glass, rolling or sectional, insulated or not, Overhead Door has the industry-leading solutions at the most competitive prices. In Part 1, we'll look at sectional and insulated doors, and then move on to aluminum/glass doors, rolling steel doors and advanced service doors in Part 2.
No two businesses are identical, which is why Overhead Door offers a large variety of gauges, hardware, track styles and panel profiles in their sectional steel doors. Businesses can choose the options that are perfect for them, including:
- Panel Gauges: Available in 16-, 20- and 24-gauge steel door panels, all providing dependability from solid construction
- Sizes: Standard doors can be ordered up to 32'2" wide and 24'1" high. Many door series can be built to larger sizes with special engineering.
- Track: The track and hardware material is heavy-duty, made from high-quality galvanized steel
- Environmental: Standard insulated doors provide an R-value up to 7.35, and flexible PVC bottom weather seal protects against temperature, air and water penetration while accommodating uneven floors.
- Durability: The factory-applied, baked-on polyester paint produces a finish that protects against the elements for many years.
- Options: Businesses can choose glazing materials in full sections or individual panels, extra-long-life springs, reinforcing steel strutting, and electric or chain hoist operation.
Thermacore Insulated Doors
For those who need the most innovative performance in insulated doors, Overhead Door offers Thermacore advanced technology in several commercial models. All feature high R-values (up to R-26), minimal air and temperature infiltration, section seals and thermal breaks, polyurethane-steel sandwich panel construction and superior weather seal with retainer. Thermacore doors are available up to 40'2" wide by 32'1" high, and in duty levels from extra-heavy to light in order to efficiently satisfy a wide range of requirements.
The Thermacore model lineup includes:
- Advanced Performance Doors: Model 850 offers the ultimate protection for industrial and commercial applications that require superior climate control, such as facilities for food/beverage storage, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and agriculture.
- Thermacore Wind Load Doors: Model 515 has an R-value of 12.2, and Model 525 is R16.2. Both are designed to withstand high wind pressures and satisfy local building codes.
- Extra Heavy Duty: The Model 596 Series has an unbeatable air infiltration rating and a Class 26 sound transmission rating. The door feature environmentally friendly polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy Duty: Models 591, 592 and 599 all provide superior protection against air infiltration and are available in a wide range of door openings.
- Medium Duty: For strict adherence to quality standards, the Model 593 ribbed-panel door and the Model 594 raised panel door meet the tightest product tolerances. These doors are energy efficient and handsome.
- Light Duty: For light duty use, Model 598 is economical yet delivers superior thermal protection.
Answering Commercial Concerns
When it comes to commercial/industrial doors, what concerns your business most? Whether its security, thermal protection, reliability under heavy service loads, durability, economy, sound attenuation or even aesthetics, Overhead Door has the perfect door for you. Manufactured to the highest industry standards, these doors provide long life with a minimum of maintenance. Contact your local Overhead Door representative today for full details on the complete selection of commercial and industrial doors offered.