Dock Seals & Dock Shelters
Loading Dock Equipment
In Overhead Door Company of Central Jersey, we offer a wide array of dock seals and dock shelters to make sure we can meet your needs.
MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOCK SEALS & DOCK SHELTERS
Dock seals and dock shelters help protect your building structure, your merchandise and your trucks. These will help prevent costly building damages. The difference between dock seals and dock shelters is that dock seals can provide an airtight seal, whereas a dock shelter is not quite as tight.
✓ DOCK SEALS:
A dock seal provides a tight closure between the truck and your loading dock. Our dock seal products will help you seal your walls, protecting and controlling the environment at your loading dock. It will keep the rain, wind, bugs, dust, and rodents out, while keeping the heating and cooling energy, in.
Some of the dock seals that we offer are:
- Dock seals with head curtains & dock seals foam with head curtains
- Dock seals with adjustable head pads
- Dock seals with adjustable curtains
- Inflatable dock seals
- RainGuard headers
Benefits of Installing Dock Seals:
1. By forming a secure seal, building energy costs can be greatly reduced by keeping exterior weather conditions in check and not taxing interior climate control systems.
2. Staff and machinery can be more productive by not being impacted by exterior weather conditions when loading/unloading trailers.
3. Product moving in and out of a trailer will be protected from exterior weather conditions.
4. Animals such as birds entering the building will be reduced.
5. Dock seals with the proper dock bumpers will protect the building from vehicle strikes thus greatly eliminating major building repairs and hazardous conditions for staff.
6. Dock seals are a very economical way of forming a seal at loading dock openings at the three sides where they are mounted.
Suggested Lecture: → Tapered Dock Seals for Declining Driveways ←
✓ DOCK SHELTERS:
A dock shelter also provides a seal, just not as tight as the dock seal. It will still keep the rain, wind, bugs, dust and rodents out. Some of the dock shelters that we offer are:
- Dock shelters with flexible or rigid frames
- Soft-sided dock shelters
- Inflatable rain shelters
Don't know where to start? We are here for you. Contact us and we will be more than happy to help you make the best decision for you.
DOCK SEALS & DOCK SHELTERS REPAIRS:
At Overhead Door Company of Central Jersey we sell, install, repair and replace dock seals and dock shelters.
LOADING DOCK EQUIPMENT CATALOG:
→ Dock Levelers & Edge of Docks
→ Dock Seals & Dock Shelters
→ Dock Doors: Sectional Doors or Roll-Up Doors
→ Loading Dock Bumpers
→ Vehicle/Truck Restraints
→ Light Communication System for Loading Docks
✓ Loading Dock Repairs
✓ Loading Dock Preventive Maintenance